Saturday, July 20, 2013

WTD Scottsdale Trip Day Two

Contributing Artists:  Karrie, Amy and Deborah

It's probably because I'm joyful and I flip my head a lot.

Deborah, mom keeps touching me!  Death comes unexpectedly.

I was just expressing my joy!  Do I have to flip my head for you to understand it?

Stop being funny!  I didn't bring the notebook!

Deborah, find the syrup.  I can't, I'm writing that down.

Did I make you write something crazy?  Nope I'm just good like that yo.

I guess deep down I just love Deborah more than you

Mom you have a phone.  It's obvious you love it more than me.

Arizona's kind of a big place.  If it wasn't it wouldn't have taken us so long to drive to the middle.

I don't believe in those buttons.
I know!  They never do anything.

Mom, you know we're on the second floor, right?

Amy can I have your orange bags?
No.
They're really cute!
That's why I bought them.

Quick, be funny so I can write it down!
I got nothin'.

I'm saving your life, hold on.  You're shedding.

I'm not even listening.
I know.

Who's crazy, I'm crazy?
I said go to Training Table.

Girls, do I need to separate you?

We're sorry.
It's ok.
Good, 'cause we're not actually sorry.

You were playing kneesies with me?

My shoe didn't start stabbing me 'til the last class.

Ow Ow Ow I don't bend that way!

It's really quiet.
I know, it's really cute.
What?

I need to go to the bathroom.  Don't steal my stuff, 'kay?

I wouldn't get arrested for my reaction to catsup down my shirt.  Unless you decided to press charges.

This bacon's dead.  Can't you hear it crunchin'?

Why would you ban pie?
He was a pieist.

No! We have to be the same!  We've been different all day!

Cover your apple.

I didn't look.  I just knew.

It's six o'clock, we could eat breakfast.
We just did.

Is that Deborah OK or Deborah K?

Ring a bell.  Ding!

He did the one whole joke all by himself.

Did you just shoot me with your keys?

She's writing that down.
She does that.  That's why I'm holding the pie.

You're the kind of people my mom warned me about.

Can I hit you in the butt with my shirt?  That was fun.

She's gonna shoot me with her keys again!

Death comes unexpectedly.
Then I should eat it now.

No comments: