Sunday, July 21, 2013

WTD Scottsdale Trip Day Three Point Eight Five

Ok so I posted the original Day Three thinking that we were done for the night.  We were watching a movie, most of the lights were out, two of the three of us in bed.  Little did I know that Amy would be getting online to read what had already been posted....

Ya I did it so fast you didn't see.

It's nice how they got all that rebar sticking out there.

There comes the Flarx guy!

Every time she laughs her head his the board!

I have to hold my head when I laugh!

Shush, I'm getting you phead hones!

Stop laughing!  This is the scariest part of the movie!

This is the most we've laughed in three days

I'm crying down my nose! Ow! My throat hurts real bad!

That's the Larks guy?
Oooh she said it right!

Ouch, rugburn!
Mom they're on concrete

You guys really shouldn't have been funny, I already posted today.

It is the magic word.  Gets all sorts of things done.

What was the climax?
The whole chase scene where they kill the flax guy.

I don't know!  But I'm crying all over my IPad

You thought you were done Deborah!  You thought it was bedtime!

It's not even that funny.

That's not the point!

Stop it!
I'm sorry!

I'm crying all over my boobs!
Why would you even say that out loud?
Because it's true, I had to move my thing

She's so stupid!
It's so funny!

And I did that!
You did

Did I say that?
I did!
Ok

We haven't hover-hugged anything!

You wrote that down?

Deborah did!  It was a milkshake!

Why did you forget everything you said?
Because I didn't write it down

I did that after Amy so our smells would mingle.

Ow, they're all twitchy and weird

Just 'cause your ears don't work doesn't mean it wasn't on!

I didn't say that was the night light!

I have to get my boring book.
What book?
The brain book.
It's boring?
Not really but it puts me to sleep

Death comes unexpectedly!
Don't spit at me.

You can't go pth~~~~~~ if you're smiling!
That's one I learned! That you can't go pth~~~~~~~~ if you're smiling

Don't write that down it sounds really dirty

You guys got unfunny really fast

Then you'll have to do a 3 part 2

Will you guys go to sleep now so I can stop writing?
Yes.

Good job guys I'm so proud.
We tried.

You just called 'em a pea-brain mom

Don't, if I start it's not gonna stop!  Don't don't! I lost it!

Take a deep breath and look at these stupid lines on the ceiling

Ow! That hurts! I told you not to!

Go for a walk.  Go throw up in the bathroom in the lobby.

I might.  Then I'd throw up all over Deborah's bed. 'Cause I'm not getting up.

Sh!!! Stop talking.

If you don't react, I don't react.  SSHHHHhhhhh........

No comments: