Sunday, July 21, 2013

WTD Scottsdale Trip Day Four

Yep.  Here it is.



He's a leprechaun, of course he's magical!

I support leprechauns!  They have no reason to torment me.

I had to look at myself in the mirror 'cause I'm cute.

She's already writing things down.

Will you get me some orange juice if I sit on your butter?

It's not "leg"er.  You are not maintaining the integrity of the product.

It's going to have an identity crisis right before you end it's life.

I'm not being funny I'm serious.

It doesn't help to remind me right after I tell you to remind me.

Have you read that book on brain development?
No I haven't!  What are you implying?

But not quite that girly.

I just feel like I should be part of the Scipio part, you know?

Don't punish the maids.
But I'm mad at it!

Tell the elevator to go fast!

I'm gonna hyperventilate on purpose.

Deborah's in front of you and you still went the wrong way?

My dirt man's in a cup holder!  Don't knock him down.

That wasn't funny so you don't need to write that down.

Now it's a quad-wizard tournament.
That sounds a lot stupider.

Somebody's king of the bumble bee crowns.

My dirt man is leaking.  He's dirting to death.

If we hit Payson by six we can have breakfast.

At least its an orange car so it's really obvious.

That's really sweet Deborah!
I'm sure that's what she was going for.

Sarah do you want a stomp rocket?

I have faith in you guys to fit.

Ya we're listening to Parry Hotter.

She's our savior.  Oh, we better roll up the windows.

My purse is sitting at your feet.

'K Amy I'll pull the lever, you push.

Oh no, your knees aren't even touching!

I was gonna call you but I blinked and we were already out of Scipio.

And you have the hiccups.
And I have the hiccups.

And I was kind of disappointed when it worked.

Amy sat on Deborah's butter two days in a row

Look there's a tow truck.  But it already has a truck.

If we give you some blue will you turn purple?

Mom I stole ramen, thanks.

What are you doing?
Playing!
Ok
Don't question my sanity.

Your car hates you

Deborah makes a habit out of hanging out the window like that

I love you the most I came and saved you.
I love you the least I killed your car.

It says Duke's!

I'm glad you wore the pink ones today.
Me too.

It's so pretty!

I found something shiny for you!

Various pieces of car

All singles baby!

I patted it.
That was nice.

That was the best growing laugh ever.

That was awesome!  I teared up a little.

Well at least we have our lucky monkeys.

Somebody liked my comment.

Who grounded me?

Just tell her I'll kick her in the shin

What about me?  I'm here too!
You can tag the inside of her car and put her on it.

Not that we ever did but we could've; now we can't.

I can't run, are you kidding?

If you're gonna do something, stand up on the freeway.

Which also means its not freezing, so that's good

You also weren't open so therefor I wasn't talking to you.

Love tap!  I lost my ball.

My orange ones are actually in my orange car

Should we steal this pole?

Probably not they don't make them very user-friendly

Hey, we just went over 10 miles per hour just then

That's sadder than us 'cause we had Sarah

He laughed when I told him about it.

Do you have a car mechanic one for Sarah?

It's like, I have pants.  That's fine.

They have a lemur hanging from their handle

I was an ant.  Amy was a fish.

Hi Dad!
Hola!
No!

You have to have 2 to have a valley

I didn't do it on purpose it just does it for fun!

It moves so easily it's a fun game now.  Wanna try it?

It's pollution!  And I would feel bad.

Back before it was built it wasn't there yet.

Guys lets pretend we care just for her!

You're grounded from Real.  Just because they're rude.  You can't spend any money on them for two weeks.

And then he didn't.  He stopped at the diner in the middle of nowhere.

870 PAR.  I bet I could par that hole.

We weren't expecting that at all.

No comments: