Saturday, July 20, 2013

WTD Scottsdale Trip Day One

Mom, Amy and I are on a four-day road trip together to Scottsdale, AZ.  Mom and Amy for a child care conference, myself for a sanity break.  Enjoy our one, two, and sometimes three-liners from day one :)

We'll turn the air on in Payson.

If I start to fall asleep I'm going to wake up and punch you in the leg.

That's not my seat.  Or underneath it.  Or me.

You have a crossword thing in your acrobat?

That's a lot funnier than it should be.

I have really bad handwriting in the dark.

I can't jump while I'm driving

I'm both sorry and heart-warmed at the same time.

I can't be careful it's so against my nature!

I can't go to sleep my oatmeal's not done.

My handwriting is better now that the sun is up.

Mom your phone went off!  Here Deborah.

Stop touching me!  I'd rather have blue hair!

She's already mummified give her a break.

We gotta call Amy when we're in Scipio

Seriously you've gotta find a way to write that down.

Mom your purse ate the bones!

Is that tickling your bum?

This is a fun road.  You guys should go to sleep.

I wrote South Dakota in the dark.

Stop being funny when I can't hear

I want to get credit for all the stuff I don't do

DEATH COMES UNEXPECTEDLY!!

Is that a garbage truck?
Yep, let's wave.
He waved!

Deborah don't look down!

By the way it's not 'O, a dear!' its 'Doe, a deer'

Watch my cup while you eat your banana and when I get back I'll watch your banana while I eat your cup.

Will you carry my drink while we walk to the donkey and I'll pull the thinger off.

I saw what I thought was a bear cub but it was a tree trunk.

Chipmunk!  I saw more wildlife!

I'll put a picture of you and a donkey on facebook

Sometimes its not on accident but I blame it on my phone

You can't be funny 'cause I'll get carsick

Navigation can be wrong.  Besides, death comes unexpectedly.

Hurry hurry hurry!  There's no cars coming!  Hurry! Hurry!

You can hover hug it.

We got stuck in a parking lot twice today.

Don't hit the old guy.  There's not many points in that.

Is that ok Deborah?  Can we talk child care?

She's writing that down mom.

Deborah get outta the dang car

It's kinda sweat and hotty here

I didn't say you could bend my book mom!

Why'd you close it?  'Cause mom's reading a brain book.

It's really weird when her toes are wiggling out side my eyeballs

I wore this shirt and I keep looking down and seeing my pedometer

I'm not writing that down but I kind of want to

We eat spinach at my house.

Are you hoping I'll write that down?  No, I just found out recently I like leaves.

We're just gonna bombard him everytime he comes over here

You're spoiled! She whined.

That seems like it took a lot of effort.  It did.

What if I don't hear it?  We could be dead!  Death comes unexpectedly!

I don't know how to write all that down, so I'm just not going to.

That implies we have entire conversations that are funny, not just one-liners.

I never actually eat my leftovers so I can't take them home to Chase tonight.  Kevin would eat my leftovers.

I'm gonna suck up my brownies now.

I don't know your whole binder clip system, so I'm going to ignore it.

I guess you better take the notebook 'cause she can't say funny things to herself.

Chase has really big lips too, our kids are doomed.

No comments: