Saturday, July 20, 2013

WTD Scottsdale Trip Day Three

Day three of four, enjoy!


Oooh.

It is called "butt"er.

I must be wicked.  Because of my stiffneckedness.

I can make a baby out of this now!

It was like a conga line in the middle of the session!

I did that earlier.  I looked at it and said "I could hug that.  I could hover-hug that cactus."

I'll play with your hair.

Our job is human task

We should stomp the puppet!

I can't play this game anymore.  I'm out of lives.

Mom just pinched my butt!
Don't look at me.
You're supposed to be outraged!

I cleaned up the orange juice.

You're mom.  You're not supposed to stomp on my foot anyway.

Fish arm, fish arm!

Just for that, you can't come.

Trees or trays, I have none.

O'Briens Pub.  I like them apples.

I didn't tell her!

Not in my dreams.
Why would I steal it in your dreams?
Because I wouldn't let you.
That didn't even make sense.

Holy Cow!

Ya but it doesn't have a shovel either.

Mom, please stop playing footsies with my knee.

'Cause you're not Utahns.

And they all pronounce their h's.  Do you say hoowhip?

And then I decided I didn't want a mortal enemy 'cause then we'd be trying to kill each other.

I'm straddling a pole.

That came out worse than I anticipated.

I'm just holding your shoe!  And that's making me ticklish.

Oh my gosh everyone should want to be our friend right now!

He says I'm a white girl trying to be Mexican and I just can't get there.

Thank you.  I was running out of stuff to sniff.

Now it's gonna have a wavy finger in it

I live in an 'ouse

Cool whip?  Really?  It's just not that funny.

When you go home you can tell C'ase

I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.  A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap
'Eap!

Nobody likes it they're all getting tired of seeing you

It's like eating sugar-coated air

I'm sticky I need to stop.

Aaron laughed.

I gotta pee!
I gotta q.

Will you take this to Kevin?

Because I haven't for two days.  And I'm totally fine with that.

I do like my donkey.  I think he's cute.

We don't know yet mom, chillax!

I would have said killax.  You're right, cillax sounds better.

If you don't stop talking, I'm gonna pop your toe!

Just want to let you know that every time I walk in front of the tv I want to do a sexy dance.

He's a junkie mom.  A government prescribed junkie.

Boy we are brilliant.  We really are.

You don't very often see flying bras.
I do all the time.

No comments: