Friday, September 7, 2012

Write That Down-BYU Women's Conference

Wow, but its been a while.  We didn't write much down, but here's what we had :)

I'm fine-tuning my obnoxious skills.

I know, it's Mickey Mouse. No, Its Bambi.

Do you want me to sprinkle your watermelon with oreos?

I breathed an oreo

Now be quiet so I can finish my ice cream.

If they'll let you buy it for a couple thousand dollars.  No, just put it in your purse.

Talk, so I can write!

Write that down.

That down.

But he didn't really cry so I didn't get up.

She just flicked me in the head!  Come here, so I can flick you in the head.

I've already picked my teeth.  I've had mine since childhood.

You guys, I am so funny.

That's not funny, you don't have to write it down.

I'm fine tuning my process of what is funny and what isn't.

Write that down.

And it's BYU.

Colorado!

She's got a point there.  But she said its not extra points!

We could go to Chevron. 

Write that down.  Why? 'Cause it wasn't funny but when they read it someone will think it was.

Shall we see how many women we can hit with the car?

Subaru, Chevy, Colorado

The tag on my underwear is poking me.

Her gray hairs stand out more when you do it this way.

You didn't poop in the shower, did you?

I spit on your pen, sorry.

I want to wear a sleeveless top but have another top with it

Its your first time, really for reals.

It's not horrible, you can tell!

You just need to document you're....I got my fingers in the right place!  Write that down.

Look, I did a french braid!

Well, I tried not to get your cleavage in, but I can if you want.

I didn't bring a flower with me.

What?  In recent years.  I thought you said I have big ears.

Wow that's really messed up.  Love ya Deborah!

Hold that.  Yes Ma'am.  It can just there.

Don't write that down.

Aren't you glad I'm chesty so it just stops there?

Thanks for letting me say everything through a pen.

Apparently I'm not as chesty as I thought.

That was like a kiss, but it was a pen.

See, I'm so funny-every time I say that, people laugh.

I wanna put my pajamas on so I can be cool like you!  Write that down.

Jeff Dad's gonna call me.

My ear itches.  Want me to kiss it better?  No, that's gross.

You so mess things uip for me.  I love you too.

It says fun.  Of words.  We can make fun of words!

No.  I am the ultimate authority.  Write that down.

This time I'm not going to drop my chocolate milk down the stairs.

It's like a cow bell.  That doesn't mean you're a cow though.  You're not ever like a cow.

You're way winning.  You cheat.

I'm cutching up to you.

Dung Jerky.  That's gross.

It's only funny 'cause its late.

I'm not a cheater!  Choose the right like Jane!

It's ok, I wrote that down.

Yeah, but she would have won.  You couldn't cheat on that one.

No, that's dumb.

What's the fun of winning if you can't cream everyone in the process?

But I can't go from mangy to mingy.

I have to be really obnoxious so that Laura can learn.

I don't think we're morning people.  We're not funny.

Hi BY!



Write-that down participants:  Karrie Phillips, Deborah Phillips, Laura Wampler :)

No comments: