Friday, September 7, 2012

Camping Trip: Game Time!

You spilled Diet Coke on your foot.

I thought it was doctors in the morgue.

It didn't ust fall out like yours.  I had to spit it all in the sink.

I'll deal 'cause it lets me lean into Chase.

Here, my beautiful partner.  Here, Chase's beautiful partner.  Here, mom's absent partner.

Oh, my gosh.

I can only think of things that were funny for me, not for her.  What about assault and battery?

I am only really good at poker.  I can be serious when I have to be.

Amy, remember the time a correlle plate shattered in Marysville?

Save the notes on the quotes please

What did I say that I wanted to write down?

I just got this hot, who's holding a baby?

Just get me the cutest one.

My hotdog is black.  That's racist.

Don't poke my hotdogs.

I don't want sweet relish.  That would make me barf.

And a half.

Can't bust 'em.  'Cause your button says something.

Are you writing it down?

I'm always willing to start another fire.

She likes everything.

Ben lost his watermelon, do you want me to just pick it up and give it back?  I let him drink out of the lake.

Christopher and Chase are not the same person.

Weird.  I know, right?

No previews.  Too late.

I was really glad I wasn't driving.

Made it that much funny.

Write that down.

Can you braid it right now?  Get the tackle box.

I really do just have stupid hair on that side

Do you need more sustenance?  'Cause you're way too skinny

'Cept they weren't drinking it, so I had to dump it out on a kid.

You could have a whole bunch of braids sticking out.

I didn't get to brush mine.  I don't care.

He just sat on me

It is fine, but there's a lot of it.

Yeah, she's thick.

When you camp in heaven you don't get dirty.

The Wamplers are gonna die.

That sounds harsh.

Use your finger, I won't tell.

No comments: