Friday, September 7, 2012

Camping Trip: S'mores, Styling, and other Stuff

Here is the last selection of excerpts from our family reunion this summer.  Enjoy!!!



I thought she was just sticky!!

Have you ever noticed how bossy our family is?

Stop talking!  We don't have paper

You're glittery like a vampire in the sun.

Like Michael's neck

I'm holding my face

Do you see this?  This is me staring at something

Roast me a marshmallow make me a s'more but don't move

Christopher will you spray me?

Amy your face is awful.

The day that I was mad and got a scar forever.

Amy Smells

Like the Ocean

Rain is on that leash.  Be careful!

I'm gonna pause and eat a s'more now

We all have headlights.

More than halfway done, right?  No, 'cause you're super thick

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 yay!

I actually still have my other cracker!  Oh, I don't.  I ate it.

I don't think anyones gonna notice one standing out looking dumber than the rest

The more I do the lighter it gets!

Oh no, I need to start a mystery!

Here, this is for a grandkid to play with

Run away, run away!

I want to leave this in at least until dad comes so he can shake his head and roll his eyes

No, that is my chair.  She hauled it all the way over here.  And now I'm sitting on the table.

Weren't Christian and Ben wearing matching shirts yesterday?

Do we care if they're running away?

Thank you for not dropping that in the fire.

I have a camo one.  I thought you said camel.

Don't tell dad that.
He would laugh too.

No, it was you, take credit, take credit!

Jane said I'm not good enough to do braids, only grandma.  I am proving her wrong!

You pet moose very nicely, thank you!

Who else gets angry when they're tired? (gasp!) Amy!

She's writing everything down!  Mom, you have a big head!

We're really funny

Deborah laughed, she's gonna write it down.

Deborah's laughing at me.  And writing things down.

Get Amy, go tickle her!
Sarah just told Megan to come tickle me.  I don't know how I feel about that.

Pointy little toes!

He stares.  He's like, the master of stares.

Can I put my glasses on?

She's gonna tell you a secret

Every time I tickle the girls, Dalton comes to save the day.  He's a knight, he's very good at it.

Do you have a white car in spot 39?

It wasn't funny.  But it will be when we read it back.

Ok, don't write it down, Michael said not to.

Write what down

What down

If you say my name, I will hold you.  All day.

It's hot!  Quick, grab a baby!

The stick is hot you should poke someone with it.

There just keeps being more hair!

I put 14 braids in everyones hair.  Then there would be no fire.

Deborah, write that down.

I don't care if my kids eat dirt, only if its on them.

Don't write that down, its poor parenting.

You can mark that as anonymous.

It feels really breezy!

Do you want to hold a baby?  He sings.

What was that?  Nothin.  What was it?

Mom's got braided horns now!

Um Christopher?  It sounds like maybe we could use you on crowd control

Will you let go of my pants now?

And I know Amy's dying to have one now.

Chase has learned the art of the fade-away

At least its an organized frenzy

The notebook won't cry.

What?  Will you burn the baby?!

Mom, your hair is horribly gray now

My hair braided that picture
(as a side note, I didn't know hair could braid pictures)

Ok, we're in the home stretch

Just do one more big one

Michael is behind these branches.  How do we get past these branches?

We got him laughing

It was mostly Jane and Sarah.  Occasionally we'd get a good Deborah

We can be quiet without being in bed

Michael is in dark clothes, so he's starting to blend in

I'll be glad when you're not pulling my hair anymore.

I feel like I should feel bad, but I don't.

Can't chase me by the fire.

She's just going like this on his chin!

Only three more, mom!  Yay!

I would have giggled really hard every time mom walked away

It looks like covert ops braiding!

Will you get that on youtube?  His little chin thing? It would go viral!

You fell down?  That's a whole lot better than falling up.

One last braid then I'll stop pulling your hair

I'll trade you babies if you want to trade

Its really really dark mommy.  Really really dark.

I owe you a dime, no I don't.

Stop tickling my head.

This one is sticking straight out!  Well, go sleep on it.

We're kind of laughing at the collective.

You're kindof lopsided now

I made you a s'more.  Love me.

They melted to each other?  Were they bad marshmallows?

I'm gonna find my husband, anyone want a baby?

I put it on Laura's head.

That's not funny, that's just normal.

K, I see a star, I can go to bed now, right?

I'm the father, I know.

You're drippy.  Being drippy's not funny.

Go hang it on dad's walker outside.

Does any of this go in the fridge?  Does your face go in the fridge?  No, but my hair might.

Write that down

That down

Aspens all reproduce asexually so they all have the same DNA.

No comments: